Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Friday, March 23, 2007

Simple Baby Giraffe....



I have 2 Baby boy cards I should have made a week ago or so but I have just been so unmotivated lately. I finally mustered up enough energy last night to make this simple baby boy card for my Cousin and his wife who have just welcomed their first baby!! As soon as I came across this paper at my LSS I knew it would be perfect for the baby boy cards I needed to make. The paper is by Rusty Pickle and it is their chocolate Bunnies line. Sooooo cute!!

I started with a close to cocoa card base and just mounted the blue/white striped pp on. I cut a panel of the white with light floral pp and matted it with cocoa cs. I stamped the giraffe from "wild about you" in bashful blue ink and then took my choc chip marker and outlined him to really make him pop. I tied some blue gingham ribbon around his neck and matted it with cocoa cs. I stamped the sentiment precious one from the retired "cute converse" set. I don't think they get much more simple than this but, I do like the way it came out. I was wanting to use my corner ticket punch in the corners of the striped pp but, did not have any coloured brads to match so, had to skip the idea.

Thanks for popping in and happy stamping!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home