Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Retro tub...


I just received my new Rubber Romance stamps and could not wait to slice em' and dice em' and start a creating frenzy...ha ha ha. If you have never heard of these stamps...you simply must check em' out because they are HOT!!! (I have had a few problems with their website lately so if it is not coming up for you keep checking back because they really are worth checking out. Their customer service was top notch and you can get the stamps unmounted or mounted).

For this sweet treat I did a 5X5 design because this stamped image is quite large. I stamped her in basic black and then using my paintbrush and the tops of the ink pads watercoloured her in. I used dazzling diamonds on the bubbles (so sparkly irl) and added a little ribbon bow in her hair. I cut her out and then mounted her onto black cs. For the main background I stamped "print pattern" in versamark onto whisper white and then used black embossing powder over it. I matted that onto blush blossom to tie in the pink tub, and then mounted the works onto a black card base. I added some white/black polka dot ribbon from Michaels and some corner frames (is that what they are called...lol?) in Basic Grey lily kate line with some black brads.

I adore these stamps and can't wait to play with the other "divas" I received.

Thanks for checking in and take care!

2 Comments:

  • At 6:51 AM, Blogger DeniseLynn said…

    Oh how cute!!! makes me think of my mom ... baths are her escape from the hectic world. Hmmm might have to chekc out that web site you mentioned after all.

     
  • At 7:23 AM, Blogger Allison Rankin said…

    Great card...I love the very light pink contrasting with the black.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home