Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Friday, February 16, 2007

Hula shirts....



I have had this idea swimming in my head for a while now and finally had time to execute the idea. Turned out just how I was hoping.

I stamped the hula shirts from the "Do the Hula" set in old olive, more mustard and ruby red ink onto whisper white cs and cut them out. For the base I used Kraft cs and stamped canvas bg in choc. chip ink. I added a scrap of the "hang 10" line from Basic Grey. The sentiment is "Edgy Eloquence" from the Summer mini and I mounted it onto choc. chip cs and cut the edges for a grass matt look. I added 2 snaps in the corners for a final touch and that's it.

A very simple masculine card!! The dimensions on this card are 5X5 (I love working with that size).

Thanks for stopping in and happy stamping!!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home