Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Dazzling Eskimo...


I made this little cutie for the Splitcoast colour challenge, CC99. (Night of Navy, taken with teal and whisper white). I started with a night of navy card base, matted a panel of whisper white cs which I stamped "snow flurries" in teal and navy ink. I stamped the main image from "polar pals" in navy ink but masked her little face and used my choc. chip marker. I used by 2 way glue pen and dazzling diamonds for her fur trim. (I got this idea from my friend Tanya...Thanks!). I matted her on navy and teal cs and then used my sewing machine to sew a wavy border around the matting to add some visual interest. I added a little ribbon and popped the main image on dimensionals and that's it. I adore this little eskimo stamp...every time I see her she makes me smile...to darn cute I guess.






Thanks for checking in!

2 Comments:

  • At 7:50 AM, Blogger DeniseLynn said…

    Cute card! I really like the stiching - nice touch.

     
  • At 9:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love this card! That eskimo is one of my favourite stamps, and I don't even have it! Reminds me of my goal to make at least 2 Christmas cards a month, and seeing as it's the last day of the month, I'm already behind!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home