Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

it's been a while...


Sorry, it's been so long since I have popped in. I have been very busy with work, family life and a new puppy!! We have opened our hearts and accepted an 8 month old Jack Russell Terrier named Maddie into our family. So, needless to say we have been busy...lol.


I did manage to finish up my daughters Birthday invitations. This morning I made up a Thank you card for the family we received our puppy from.

This one was a pain to get a descent photo of...I had a hard time getting the "steam" to show up!!
I started with a cool caribbean base and stamped paisley in choc. chip ink onto whisper white cs and mounted it onto choc. chip cs. For the main image I stamped the cup in cool caribbean ink and carefully wiped the center of the cup clean and used my choc. chip marker to fill the inside area of the cup and stamped it onto whisper white cs. I used a versamark pad to stamp the steam and then used a sparkly emboss powder to give the steam some shimmer. I stamped the heart in caribbean and popped it up on a dimensional. I then added the "thanks" sentiment using my Karen Foster snap stamps (1/8" size), mounted that onto choc. chip cs so it would stand out. I distressed the edges of the main image using Nick Bantock (van dyke brown) distress ink and mounted the works onto choc. chip and caribbean cs. Added some brown grosgrain and sheer organza ribbon (both non-SU!). Added the "a latte" sentiment in the corner, mounted on caribbean. That's it!


Thanks for checking out my blog and happy stamping!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home