Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Eat cake...racoon style!


Lol, I love this little guy. He is definatley my favorite from this set. I just whipped this up using up some of my scraps. It is a 4X4 card. Base is certainly celery stamped in the same ink from the little flower/star from the "think big" set. I stamped the racoon onto patterned paper, cut out his shirt, stamped him again onto whisper white cs and glued his shirt on. I inked up the balloons seperately (I don't have these colours in markers yet so I had to do it the hard way...lol). Doodled a border around him and stamped the "eat cake" sentiment from the "eat cake" set in celery ink. I mounted that over a cool caribbean panel stamped with the gift and confetti stamp. I mounted it over taken with teal cs. I added a border in the same patterned paper as the racoons shirt, mounted onto white to make it really pop. I finished it off with a star clip with some teal/green gingham ribbon tied on.

Just a fun little way to use up some scraps. Thanks for looking!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home