Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Santa Clause was here!!!


Wow!! Just look at this haul of supplies I got: Supplies tote bag in the delicious brown/green combo I have been dreaming about (hee hee).

5 new stamp sets (dotted bg, hip hip hooray, like it a latte, eat cake and think big), 3 ink pads (true thyme, buckaroo blue and more mustard), 2 way liquid glue pen, liquid applique, glue dots, 2 boxes eyelets and brads, 2 punches (ticket corner punch and horizontal slot punch), crop-o-dial, 3 packs of paper (choc. chip, cool caribbean and more mustard), dimensionals, and double sided tape! I'm so giddy and cannot wait too bust in any play...tee hee! I just need to find the time now!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Holiday and I would love to hear what you all received! Next time I pop in I hope I will have something fun to share!

2 Comments:

  • At 2:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow!!! YAY for you, Merry Christmas! Can't wait to see what you make! Happy New Year!
    Liz K

     
  • At 11:24 AM, Blogger Southern Girl said…

    Whoa, you really racked up! Santa brought me a SU gift card and some cash, so I plan on turning that into some merchandise very soon. ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home