Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Elegent paisley...


I just love the new paisley background stamp. I just received it so wanted to play a little. I'm sure you are all getting sick of my "lovely as a tree" set but I still had a few more images left over so I figured why not use them up. The tree is stamped using markers (always artichoke and choc. chip) onto natural ivory cs and highlighted with a versamark pen and sprinkled with some sparkly emboss powder. I distressed the edges with Vandyke brown from Nick Bantock distress inks and matted the image onto true thyme and cranberry crisp cs. I stamped paisley in cranberry crisp ink onto natural ivory cs. This background has almost a fabric texture look to it (it makes you want to touch it to see if it really is fabric...lol). I matted the paisley piece onto true thyme and adhered it to the cranberry base. I added a little of the holiday designer paper. I stamped the riveting set (hostess set) in versamark and emnbossed it in silver onto thyme cs. I punched it out and then had to manually cut the center out (I don't have the small punch for the inside...definatly need to get one, cutting it manually was too intense). I tied the rivet with stitched grosgrain and put the rivet on pop dots for dimension. I love how this one turned out...so festive and warm.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow, that is one beautiful card!!! Looks awesome! I've been debating about getting that BG stamp, but I think I will with my next order...you've convinced me! lol! Ü
    Thanks again for sharing, your such an inspiration to me. Ü

    Liz K

     
  • At 8:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So pretty!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home