Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Monday, November 06, 2006

Cool Floral...


Look at this yummy colour combo from the colour challenge. I started with a cool caribbean base and stamped it with the weathered bg in chocolate chip (I stamped off first so the colour wouldn't be too dramatic). The main images I used the looks like Spring set and did the trio of flowers in cool caribbean ink, choco chip ink and so saffron (was supposed to be more mustard but I don't have that ink pad yet, so I had to substitute). I rock n' roll the main blossom and cut it out, mounted the single flower image from the set into the center and adhered with a brad. That is boosted up on dimensionals. I added the outline diamond bg from LLS set inked up in creamy caramel and stamped that over main image. Added a small sentiment with Karen Foster stamp snaps (1/8" size), some chocolate grosgrain ribbon and this puppy was complete. I adore this combo and can't wait to try it with more mustard ink.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home