Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Saturday, November 04, 2006

It's that time of year...


Oh yes, Christmas is coming and those shopping carts will be rolling. In the limited supplies challenge on Splitcoast the challenge was to use "time" (or your interpretation of it) on your card. So, I figured hows about Christmas shopping time...lol.
I started by stamping the cart from the wheel thing in versamark and embossing it in silver. I used my trusty stamp-a-ma-jig and added the tree from loads of love and some presents from loads of love accessories. Coloured them with prismas, and inked the edges with bordering blue. I used buckaroo blue for the card base and used this deliscious patterned paper from Scrapworks. I mounted old olive and cranberry crisp under the main image, tied a little twine in the corner. I used my 1/8" snap stamps by Karen Foster for the sentiment. ("it's that time of year again"). I cut them out into strips and rounded the edge to make it resemble the word window (which I haven't bought yet but really need to), added some brads and "voila" done like dinner!

3 Comments:

  • At 6:43 PM, Blogger Sue McGettigan said…

    Such a cute card - your blog looks great!

     
  • At 10:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Jen,

    Great card, so perfect for the holidays! I'm so proud of you for venturing out and doing a Blog, it's going to rock!!

     
  • At 11:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Love your card. Totally cool how you embossed the cart, makes it look so real.
    I like your blog too. I'll be checking back at your great projects. All the best!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home