Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Friday, November 03, 2006

Totally Retro...


I found this adorable stamp at a LSS when I was wandering around. Catch my eye it did...lol. A Must have! The stamp is from Inkadinkado.

I stamped the image in close to cocoa ink onto natural ivory cs, scuffed up the edges and distressed the colour using walnut stain by Tim Holtz. I matted the main image onto chocolate chip cs and some green ( I found in my scraps and do not know the colour name or who makes it, but it matched the stripes in the Wild Asparagus paper perfectly). The base of this card is close to cocoa cs and then I mounted some polka dot WA paper and zig zag stitched across the top and bottom. I added this gorgeous striped paper from WA (don't you just love their paper? So thick and luxurious) mounted on chocolate chip cs. I added a zig zag stich from top to bottom along the right side of the paper as well. I finished it off with a photo turn from 7gypsies and tied on a little gingham ribbon. Added a gorgeous blossom from Prima (drool, drool) and put a biggie brad from Making memories in the center ( this brad really tied into the retro image I thought).

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home