Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Saturday, November 11, 2006

mmmmm...


What yummy colours together. I got this colour combo from Tanya's card on Splitcoast, and used the sketch challenge again. (it's such a great sketch I wanted to try a little something different with it).
Broke out the snow flake spot and snow flurries sets for this one. (I love these sets!) I started with a vintage violet base and stamped snow flake on it in matching ink. Stamped snow flurries in vintage violet and cool caribbean ink, added some versamark and sparkle embossing powder (Unfortunately you can't see any of the glitter in the photo). Matted this piece on a light beige cs I picked up at M's. Rock n' rolled the main image in vintage violet and caribbean ink. Then re-stamped it in versamark and heat embossed it to make it glittery. Matted on violet cs and put up on dimensionals, added some stitched grosgrain to the caribbean piece and that's it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home