Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

What a great sketch challenge...


For the sketch challenge on Splitcoast this is what I came up with...
I started with a creamy caramel cs base and then mounted close to cocoa cs stamped with canvas in cc ink. I added some crate paper (yummy) and also the reverse side of the patterned paper too. For the main stamped image I stamped in choc. chip ink on glossy cs. I did the crayon resist technique on the water and sponged creamy caramel all over the image. I sponged the edges in close to cocoa. I then stamped linen over the image in creamy caramel (but stamped off so the effect would be very subtle). Mounted the image onto choc. chip cs. Stamped "happiness" using my choc. chip marker onto the twill tape. I still felt the card needed a little something so I set the main image up on dimensionals, did a little paper piercing in the upper corner and added a couple of brads in the bottom corner. Simple but sweet I thought. I just love this set and couldn't wait to play with it, I just got it from a trade. Thanks for reading!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home