Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Whew!


Like most of you I have been plugging away at the Christmas cards. I think I am being buried alive by Christmas cards. All these cards (not including the 14 I have made before these ones for challenges and what not) and I'm still not done! Just wanted to give a view of my desk...lol. The LO of this card is almost bang on from my last post. I changed only the hardware for a tag and colours.

This card is really pretty up close. The mellow moss layer has weathered bg stamped onto it for texture. The snowflakes on the main image has sparkly sakura gel pen on the points, centres and on the little star on the tag (so pretty). The little snow area on the tag has icicle stickles on it to match the sparkly feel of this card. Much nicer irl. I don't want to post any close ups of these cards yet as some recipients may be reading (you will have to wait...lol).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home