Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Shimmering Posies



I was in the process of making this card when last nights disaster struck. A Birthday card for my Mom. I wanted a bright and cheery card for her seeing as her Birthday is early December. I borrowed polka dot posies set(from the spring mini) from my friend during the summer and made this one piece on glossy cardstock and then dipped it in versamark and covered it in sparkly emboss powder. I wish the camera could pick up how sparkly this really is, it's gorgeous. I never used the image until now. I matted it on rose red cs (the posies are stamped in elegent eggplant, so saffron, mellow moss and rose red ink). The card base is eggplant and I stamped dots and daisies bg (spring mini) in eggplant ink for the background. I mounted my last scrap of so saffron cs stamped in canvas in so saffron ink. Added the sentiment (Happy everything...love this set!!) and mounted the birthday portion on moss and rose red cs, added some brads and popped it up on dimensionals. I added some gingham ribbon (moss) and I think it finished the card off nicely.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ooo...I can just imagine how sparkly this looks IRL!! :) I really love all the colors you chose. I have this set and don't use it enough. Holidays are crazy, but I'm anxious for January when I can make "normal" cards again! LOL!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home