Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Thursday, November 23, 2006

I can't believe it....

Let me just start by saying " Do not put drinks on your work surface!". I had to learn this lesson the hard way last night. I very rarely have drinks on my desk and last night was a exception. Guess what? Yup, my glass of water spilled all over my Christmas cards!!!! After rescuing what I could, I walked out bawling my eyes out, came back in to assess the damage. Not good. 8 are completley wrecked! I guess it could have a lot worse as I did manage to get a stack out of the way of the water. The water went all down the back and under my desk. 3 of my scrapbooks were wet, thank goodness the page protectors saved my work and only a few of the covers were a little more wet than I would have liked. What a mess!

So, once again....Do not create with drinks on your work surface!! It only brings heartache in the end.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:40 PM, Blogger Southern Girl said…

    Oh, how awful! I'm so sorry. I live in fear of knocking a drink into my laptop keyboard, so since I usually have it nearby when I'm creating, I generally keep the liquid away, but I think I'll be extra careful now that you remind me it CAN happen!

    Hope this doesn't put you too behind.

     
  • At 6:27 PM, Blogger Renee V. said…

    Bummers! Oh how sad. Thanks for the reminder, for me at least.
    I hope you were able to save most of them.
    (((HUGS)))
    Renee

     

Post a Comment

<< Home