Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Thursday, December 14, 2006

So sick of storms....

LOL, seriously. Our area was hit with a storm Monday and we just got power this afternoon! another 4 days without power is seriously taking a toll on my Christmas projects! When our power is out at our home we actually have to leave and go to my Grandmas house because at least if her power goes out she has a wood stove to keep us all warm. (We are on an electric well so when our power is out, we don't even have running water!). As it stands now, she is actually still without power! We are supposed to be hit with another BIG storm late this evening and it is supposed to hang around until noon tomorrow so I would not be surprise if we lose power here again. So, needless to say, I have no new cards to share. (insert sad frown here). Hopefully if the power stays on I can get something fun whipped up.

Stay warm and comfy....

1 Comments:

  • At 6:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You stay safe and warm, that's what's important!!! Can't wait for you to get back to sharing your inspiration soon, it really helps me, I've hit such a dry spell after making my Christmas cards!!!
    Have a great day!
    Liz K

     

Post a Comment

<< Home