Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Peaceful Wishes...


I am totally in love with this set. I borrowed this set from a friend of mine and it is just so fun tho play with. I started out by stamping the choc. chip base with the boughs stamp in choc. chip ink, and added the weathered background over top. I stamped the main image onto natural ivory cs using artichoke ink and then added candy cane stickles for the berries. I coloured the sentiment stamp using choc. chip marker so I could seperate it. I stamped the weathered bg in creamy caramel (stamped off once so it wasn't so harsh) over the main stamped image. I matted this in artichoke cs. I stamped a piece of close to cocoa cs in the weathered bg as well. I added 2 biggie brads for added interest and also added a little piece of gingham ribbon to add a touch of "old world class". I think this set is just gorgeous and could be very versatile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home