Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Inspired by a bag??


I made this little number after being totally inspired by my new supplies bag I received for Christmas (picture posted a few posts below). The colour is sooooo hot and I wanted to mirror it for this card. I started with a choc chip card base, stamped in choc chip ink with the retired paisley print bg stamp. I stamped the cup (from "like it a latte") in versamark and heat embossed it with a copper embossing powder. I stamped the whipped cream in close to cocoa ink, the heart in old olive and the peppermint stick in cranberry crisp ink and then cut them all out. I used the spritz tool with my choc. chip marker and spritzed the cup and accessories, and distressed the edges using Tim Holtz walnut stain distress ink. I popped the whipped cream up on dimensionals to make it look "puffy". I matted the cup onto choc. chip cs then layered it onto an old olive panel stamped with the dotted bg in choc. chip ink. I matted the dotted panel onto choc chip cs and true thyme cs. I then added some ribbon I found at the local scrapbook store and tied on a tag (in true thyme matted with choc. chip cs) using the tag punch, stamped with the "sending warm thoughts your way" phrase and then a stamped off heart in true thyme ink. I added another shimmery piece if organza ribbon for added interest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home