Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Friday, December 29, 2006

I like it...a latte!


tee hee! (sorry, couldn't help myself). I have been just itching to get my hands on this set. I knew I wanted to use the pink and brown theme (as that is my most favoritest colours ever! LOL). I stamped the mug in close to cocoa ink onto whisper white cs. Stamped the heart in pixie pink and popped it up onto dimensionals. I stamped the whipped cream in basic black so I could follow the lines with the liquid applique, added the steam in creamy caramel and sponged the edges with pixie pink. The main card base is blush blossom and then the brown layer is a non-SU! cs (I am actually out of close to cocoa cs....total mind blow!) I stamped the coffee beans stamp in choc. chip all over. I added a few more layers of blush blossom and choc. chip cs and then added some yummy Basic Grey paper (this one is from the Lily Kate line and it is sooooo scrumptious!). I used my new corner ticket punch and added some brads. I matted the main stamped image onto more of the non SU! brown added a little tab with the "thanks" from the everyday flexible phrases set (distressed it using walnut stain from Tim Holtz) and then masked some of the words so I had the "a latte" phrase and stamped that in close to cocoa ink. Added some tasty May Arts ribbon and the card was complete.

This will be sent out to my Sister-in-law as a thank you for hosting Christmas at her house this year and inviting our family. I love this card and almost hate to see it go but, I know she will appreciate it...lol.
Thanks for checking in!

1 Comments:

  • At 1:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I like it a latte, too! Just beautiful!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home