Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Wish big Giraffe...


I love all the things I have seen inserted into the "big" phrase instead of the "I" and wanted to do something a little different. I decided to put in the giraffe from the "wild about you" set. I used my stamp-a-ma-jig and also did some masking to put the giraffe in (stamped in more mustard). Added some chopped up cs for grass (I actually got the cute idea for grass off of Splitcoast from a very talented lady there...Mytime). The card base is cool caribbean cs stamped with "seeing spots" in matching ink. I used my new dotted bg and stamped a panel in pixie pink ink onto the matching cs and then matted it onto pink passion cs. The main image I matted onto certainly celery, ticket punched the corner and added an eyelet. I tied some funky fibres onto the bottom to finish it off, punched the "wish" sentiment in more mustard, punched it out and mounted it onto the matching cs. Stamped the little birdie in cool caribbean and she was all done!!

I made this for a friends daughter's Birthday. I hope she likes it...I think it came out pretty cute!!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That is a seriously adorable card.
    I love the grass and bird sitting on the g. Very clever!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home