Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Really...I like you


Lol, I love those sentiments from the quick thinking set. Cracks me up everytime, ha ha ha. Had a little play session tonight and made this cute card using the "Polar pals" set. I stamped her in pretty in pink and used my choc. chip marker to colour her hair, face and boots; onto whisper white cs. I distressed the edges using antique linen distress ink from Tim Holtz and mounted it onto choc. chip cs. For the card base I used pretty in pink cs and decided to use up some of my patterned paper scraps (the pink gingham I cannot remember who makes it and the pink argyle is made by GinX). I mounted each panel of patterned paper onto choc. chip cs, added some more of that delicious pink/brown ribbon by May Arts and then stamped the quick thinking sentiment in choc. chip ink. I finished it off by using liquid applique on the eskimo's parka. Just a fun, quick card. Thanks so much for tuning in =)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home