Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Sweet on you...





I am just loving this new little set and the adorable "loves me" paper. As soon as I received my new rubbah I had to slice and dice it and play. So, I whipped up this tasty little valentine number. I started with a cool caribbean base and stamped the flower stamp (from "sweet on you" in matching ink and added some random tiny blossom stamps (from "wild about you", I just masked the stem). I used some of the new "loves me" paper and mounted it on the lower bottom part of the card. I tied on some yummy pink shear polka dot May Arts ribbon (which is refusing to stick to my card at the moment...lol). For the main image I stamped the "I heart" square in basic black on whisper white, roughed up the edges and hole punched and cut to make it look like I had torn it from a notebook. I mounted it onto regal rose cs. I came across these adorable mini clipboards from Rob & Bob and thought they would work perfect for this card. I attached the image onto it and then added a chipboard "U" which I had covered in pretty in pink cs, dipped in 2way glue and dipped into dazzling diamond glitter. For the top of the clipboard I cut a circle from the designer pp and stuck it onto dimesionals to make it pop. Overall, I am quite please with how this one turned out. I think I am gonna have a lot of fun with this little set.



Thanks for stopping in and checking out my blog!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home