Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Floral Flight...




For the ways to use it challenge on Splitcoast we were to distress and age our project. I borrowed this set from my friend so decided to play with it for this challange. I love "bodacious bouquet" and this set is on my list of must haves!! I had this gorgeous patterned paper by We R Memory keepers and wanted to incorperate it so I set to work distressing the edges using my nail file. I decided to go with a more mustard, cranberry crisp and true thyme colour combo and I love the results. I used cranberry for the base (also distressed the edges with the nail file) and stamped the French script bg in matching ink. For the main image I stamped the blossoms using those 3 colours and matted it onto true thyme cs. I made a photo corner using thyme cs and canvas bg in matching ink. Adhered with 2 brads. I had this cute little ribbon holder thing kicking around so I distressed it and wound some stitched gingham ribbon in thyme through it. I cut out this gorgeous bird from my patterned paper and popped it up onto dimensionals. That was all there was too it.




Thanks for checking in!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Very nice, great color combo.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home