Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Sweet suckers...


I originally seen this idea somewhere on Splitcoast, but cannot remember the original poster. So, if this brilliant idea was yours...thanks so very much for your wonderful creative inspiration.

I made these for my neice and nephew for Valentines Day. These were so easy and so quick to make! I started each card with a regal rose base and taken with teal base. Mounted the "loves me" designer paper on each card front. I punched a giga scallop circle punch out of non Su! brown cs for each card. (I got my punch from www.stampinfreak.com they were quick and very reasonably priced I thought. And, they ship to Canada!!). I used my white gel pen to put dots in each scallop. For the suckers, I stamped the "sweet" stamp from the "sweet on you" set (regal rose and taken with teal) cut them out and mounted them on dimensionals. I added a piece of ribbon around each sucker and then cut out a little tag with the "valentine" sentiment stamped onto it. To secure the suckers I pierced a couple of holes in the cs, threaded the twist ties that came on the suckers through and it holds them perfectly, a little strip of double sided tape to secure the sucker part and she is all done!!


I am super excited with how cute these turned out!

Thanks for popping in!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    These are so yummy! I may have to use this idea as well!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home