Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

It's been awhile...


Sorry it's been so long since my last post but, I had a family emergency occur early this week and that required my attention. Thankfully everyone is okay and doing much better.

A lot has happened the last few days...I signed up to be a Stampin' Up! demo and am very excited and anxiously awaiting my box of goodies. I am taking part in my first demo activity at the beginning of March. (taking part in a make and take with a lot of other demo's and am soooo excited). So, this is the project I have decided to do. The 2-4-6-8 boxes and I went with a Spring theme. I used certainly celery cs and stamped the flower from the seeing spots set in matching ink. For the main image I stamped the criss cross pattern from the Looks like Spring set in creamy caramel ink onto whisper white cs and matted it with barely banana cs, stamped the main flower image in barely banana ink and pretty in pink ink (cut them out). I cut a 1/2" strip of the spring flowers designer paper for the band around the box (I used the yellow with white polka dots design). I used my white gel pen and put dots in the center of the flower and then mounted them with a dimensional. I used the moss gingham ribbon for the handle and used my crop-o-dial to punch holes in the box and just tied the ribbon on.
I hope everyone likes this at the make and take get together...

Thanks for looking!
I wanted to add that Amy has wonderful, easy to follow instructions on how to make these boxes posted on her awesome blog which you can find here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home