Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Blossoms abound...



This was my first official swapp card as a new demo. I made this up as a "Mothers Day" card using the "blossoms abound" set. For the main image panel I started with whisper white, stamped linen in creamy caramel (stamped off first), then stamped the French script in mellow moss (stamped off first as well). Then I stamped the "stems" in certainly celery and the blossoms base in cool caribbean and then stamped the blossom overlay in night of navy ink. For the leaf overlays I stamped them in certainly celery (stamped off) and then ripped the corner. Then I mounted the main image onto certainly celery cs and ripped the corner as well. I stamped the sentiment in the corner using night of navy ink and then stamped the "my mother" using everyday flexible phrases stamped in navy and mounted on the corresponding cs.

Thanks so much for looking and happy stamping!

1 Comments:

  • At 2:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You are very talented :)
    i used to make some crakts here in Portugal, but was almost made os polymer clay. Good work!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home