Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Shopping Bella...




This is my first Bella card. My friend was wonderful enough to let me stamp some of her Bella images and this is the first time I have had time to play with them. Can you tell my favorite colour combo is brown and pink...lol. I dug through my patterned paper scraps and found this fun design (I think it is from Autumn leaves) that matched nicely with the Basic Grey Lily Kate paper. I also wanted to do a different fold so came up with this little goodie...


Cut your cs 4 1/4 X 11". Score at 5" and then score the last bit to tuck over the top (should be about 1"). I used choc chip as my base and blush blossom as my matting pieces. For the Bella, I cut out her top and purse and matted the lily kate paper underneath so it shows through. (sort of hard to pick up in the photo). I watercoloured her using the tops of the ink pads and a paint brush. I ticket corner punched the corners, distressed them with distress ink and added some black brads. I made a little tag that says " just charge it" to hang off the top corner brad. I punched some holes in the top flap and card front so the card will tie closed.


These Bellas are so adorable and can be found here

3 Comments:

  • At 10:14 PM, Blogger Allison Rankin said…

    Looks terrific...always like to see the bellas in action!

     
  • At 5:58 AM, Blogger Jana Weaver said…

    Love the way you have the paper showing through...VERY cute!!

     
  • At 9:26 PM, Blogger Maggie Lamarre said…

    wow great cards, I have a stupid question how do u get the separate colours on the bella ? do u use a pen or ink pad?
    I'm new to stamping.
    Thanks
    MAggie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home