Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Polka dot and paisley tag...



Still making samples to showcase this set for my upcoming show. I don't have the new designer paper that matches this set yet so I used the Spring flowers designer paper instead. I stamped paisley background stamp onto whisper white cs in so saffron ink. Mounted it onto mellow moss cs and then the so saffron card base. I cut a strip of the designer paper to run across the card as a border. Using the mini envelope template I made a mini envelope out of blush blossom cs. For the main image I stamped the flower in pretty in pink ink (stamped off) and mellow moss ink for the stem. I stamped the flower outline in pretty in pink (full strength) for contrast. I did a light spritz using the new spritzer tool with a choc chip marker. I mounted this all onto mellow moss and so saffron cs. Using the white gel pen I faux stitched around the saffron edge. I made a little tag to pull out of the envie. I stamped just the flower heads in pretty in pink (stamped off) and so saffron ink. I stamped the "find joy in the little things" sentiment in mellow moss ink and mounted the tag onto the corresponding cs. I added a little strip of the designer paper as a pull tab with a brad. I tied a little bit of the linen thread around the main image.

This really is a sweet little set. Thanks for checking in and happy stamping!!

2 Comments:

  • At 6:45 PM, Blogger Allison Rankin said…

    I have to admit that this set is not a fav for me but I love what you did with it!

     
  • At 8:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    very nice.
    i love it! colors are great

    claudiafromgermany

     

Post a Comment

<< Home