Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Morning person??


lol, I am definately not a morning person...so I can totally relate to this chicky-poo in the stamp...ha ha ha. Once again, lovin' my Rubber Romance stamps! Isn't she just the cutest? I stamped her in basic black onto whisper white cs and coloured her using my prismacolour pencile crayons, gamsol and a stump. I used Basic Grey patterned paper from the Blush line (mmmm...simply devine paper...good enough to eat, lol). I used my ticket corner punch for the corners added some brads. Mounted the main image onto choc. chip cs. The sentiment I typed up on my computer and is one of the stamps from the "edgy eloquence" set by SU! I added that to the card using a swirl clip, some ribbon and all finished!!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Can you tell me where you purchased the morning person Rubber Romance stamp? Thanks, Pammy ( pammyb66@hotmail.com )

     

Post a Comment

<< Home