Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Friday, March 16, 2007

Joy in a convertible...


I just love these images from Rubber Romance, they are so fresh and fun to work with. I have such a hard time doing "simple" cards. This is my attempt at simple. (for something so simple it sure took me a while...lol.)
The base is whisper white and ink is basic black. I stamped the car and then masked it and stamped the city line. I coloured the card image using my prismacolour pencile crayons, gamsol and a stump. I added my sakura gelly roll pen along the rims of the car and the bumper for some glitter. I tied on some ribbon from Michaels and then stamped "find joy" from the sentiment stamp from the polka dots and paisley set from Stampin' up. I added "in life" on the inside of the card. Just a fun little notecard to brighten someone's day.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:16 PM, Blogger Allison Rankin said…

    I love this card...you did such a super job on a one-layer card!

     
  • At 12:10 AM, Blogger Jen said…

    Oooooh I love how you did the car with the city in the background. So cute.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home