Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Saturday, March 31, 2007

sweet baby bunny...


I just received my precious new "bunny hugs" set. I couldn't wait to ink it up and stamp away. I had 1 more baby card to make so I used it. I also tried out Cami's trifold card tutorial. Check it out here. So easy and fun.

I started out with a bordering blue base (cut 4X11 and scored at 3.5" and 7"). I layered the simply devine Rusty pickle chocolate bunnies patterned paper over top (cut at 3 3/4 and scored at 3.5" and 7"). Then I took my giga scallop circle punch and punched it out of bordering blue cs. Then I used my fiskars circle cutter (it was all I had) to cut through the scallop punch and the third panel of the card. Using the scallop punch I punched a circle out of the cream patterned paper from rusty pickle and stamped the bunny in chocolate chip ink. I watercoloured him in close to cocoa, and bashful blue using my blender pens and ink from the ink pads. I broke out my tag punch and the stamps that came with them in the metal box (y'all remember that deal??). I stamped the baby tag in bordering blue onto natural ivory cs and added a metal brad. For the sentiment I stamped the "welcome" from the retired fun phrases set. I tied some non SU! blue gingham ribbon on the slit (to hold the card closed). I am very pleased with the outcome of this one. Too cute! I just love making baby cards. I added some sentiments in the inside of the card as well.

Thanks for checking out my blog! Have a happy day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home