Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Monday, April 30, 2007

Cracked glass blossoms...



Ahhhh...feels good to be able to create and play and not have a specific stamping agenda. I finally had a chance to try out the "cracked glass" technique. I love it!! I followed the tutorial on Splitcoast, check it out here.

I used the "blossoms abound" set and stamped it onto whisper white cs with pale plum, elegent eggplant, always artichoke and mellow moss ink. I stamped the French script bg over it in sahara sand ink (stamped off once). Followed the cracked glass instructions, cracked it and rubbed choc chip ink over it to make the "cracks" stand out more. I used pale plum for the card base. I stamped print pattern in pale plum ink over half of the card base. Layered the main image over elegent eggplant cs and used my Basic Grey notch and die tool to make the tabs to hold the main image. I weaved through some moss gingham ribbon, tied a bow and added a tiny tag. I stamped "mother" in eggplant ink using my Karen Foster 1/8" casual font snap stamps, and finished it off with the "thinking of you" sentiment from the "warmest regards" hostess set.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:14 PM, Blogger Pattyjo said…

    I love this stamp set and your card is just beautiful!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home