Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Monday, April 30, 2007

Regionals swapp nugget box...



This is the nugget box I made for swapps at regionals in Vancouver this past weekend. I was hoping to have another cards front to show y'all but I accidently swapped out my original. So, I can't even show it to ya.

I used the tutorial for this nugget box from Splitcoast, you can view it here. I used old olive cs stamped with the canvas bg in matching ink for the actual box portion. For the slider cover I used the Petals and paisley designer series paper. I punched a circle out of cool caribbean cs with the 1 1/4" circle punch, stamped the triple blossom from the Big blooms set in so saffron. For the center of the blossom I used my old olive marker, and the tiny circle punch and popped it up on a dimensional. I cut the stem out and added a tiny tag stamped with "friend" from everyday flexible phrases. Added some teal grosgrain ribbon for the finishing touch. In the inside I covered 3 hershey nugget chocolates. Each one was covered in so saffron, pretty in pink and cool caribbean cs with a single blossom image stamped in the corresponding ink in the center. The blossom image for the chocolate was from the seeing spots set.

Thanks for stopping in!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home