Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Patchwork brayer technique...



I learned this fun technique at one of the first of my stampers 10 classes. I decided to give it a shot on my own and used the NEW "double line doodles" set I received at the Vancouver regionals last weekend!!

To re-create this fun look I stamped my images onto a piece of glossy cs using basic black ink. Then, using my brayer I layered on pretty in pink ink all over. I took some post it notes and cut them into different sizes and widths and only covered my main images (the larger ones). Then I brayered on some cool caribbean. I added on some more different sized post it's (be sure to leave on the first set as well!) Once satisfied that I had enough post it's covering the surface in a fun and random matter I layered on the real red ink. I left it to dry for a few minutes and then peeled off all the post it notes. Using my white gel pen I coloured in random doodle areas and added some stickles for some fun. I layered the main panel onto real red and pretty in pink cs. The only addition I would like to add would be some silver cord but, I don't have any yet so I will have to wait...lol.

Thanks for checking in!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home