Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Mother's Day magic slider...



I love making these fun slider style cards. I pretty much cased the layout of this one from a previous S10 group I attended. They only thing I changed was the stamp set and the sentiment.

Stamps used: Best blossoms (retired), Looks like Spring and it's your Birthday. CS colours used: mellow moss, perfect plum, whisper white. Inks: elegent eggplant, pale plum, pretty in pink, mellow moss, and so saffron. Access: moss gingham ribbon, versamark ink, winter white emboss powder, dimensionals, colour spritzer tool and horizontal slot punch.

I think these cards make such an impact on anyone who receives one, they are just so different.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Can you email me the directions on how to make the magic slider card?

    Thanks,
    PB

     
  • At 12:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This is beautiful can you share your pattern?

    Thank You

    lupe@digitalpath.net

     

Post a Comment

<< Home