Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Loves me one sheet wonder cards...


This was my first time doing a one sheet wonder (osw) and it really is fun and an effective way to get a lot of cards done quickly! I used the template from the Stampin' up website (for demo's).

For the first grouping of cards I stamped the canvas bg onto each card base in the matching colour ink. (pretty in pink, cool Caribbean and close to cocoa). For the main images I stamped "flower filled" onto whisper white cs using certainly celery, rose red, cool caribbean and pretty in pink ink. I used the horizontal slot punch, some moss gingham ribbon, a non Su! brad, and a tiny tag.


For the second group I used cool Caribbean as the card base, stamped the main image onto whisper white cs, rose red "dipped" into close to cocoa (for mud), certainly celery, pretty in pink and cool Caribbean ink. I matted the main image in close to cocoa cs. I used non Su! pink grosgrain ribbon, and paper pierced around the main image. stamp sets used were: flower filled, blossoms abound (sentiment) and everyday flexible phrases (sentiment).


For the third group I used close to cocoa as the main base. Mattted the pp with pretty in pink cs and added some grosgrain ribbon. For the main image I stamped the Big blooms in cool Caribbean ink and pretty in pink ink (cut them out and adhered them onto dimensionals). I distressed the edges with choc. chip ink and stamped "happy" from the polka dots and paisley set.


For the fourth group I used pretty in pink, cool Caribbean and close to cocoa for card bases. I stamped them with the weathered bg in versamark ink and crystal clear emboss powder. I stamped the main image in each card base colour (dipped them in close to cocoa for mud) and using my white gel pen gave them polka dots. I added a little tag that says "mom" tied onto the flower bouquets.

For the last group I added a strip of cool Caribbean cs to the top of the pretty in pink base. I stamped the "big blooms" in choc chip ink onto close to cocoa cs (cut out). I stamped the centers in rose red ink (cut out), add celery grosgrain ribbon and dimensionals to each layer of the flower. I stamped "happy" from the "happy everything" set.
Thanks so much for checking in!



3 Comments:

  • At 6:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Awesome cards...I still have not done a OSW either...I should...soon!

     
  • At 9:28 AM, Blogger www.alifeandartinprogress.blogspot.com said…

    GORGEOUS cards!!! They just put the biggest smile on my face...those colors are just amazing.

    Peace & Blessings,
    Laura

     
  • At 9:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Awesome cards. I love the OSW layouts and yours is great. I love the colors and the layouts.

    Carol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home