Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Saturday, May 12, 2007

These boots are made for walking, and that's just what they'll do...



Lol, eveytime I play with this boot set, I always think of this song...lol. I got a lot of inspiration for this card from a fellow demonstrator. I changed a few things on this layout to make it mine and one of the stamp sets as well. But colour combo was purely hers. Thanks Jaime!

Stamps used: Flower filled, seeing spots and 1/8" karen foster snap stamps. CS: natural ivory, sage shadow, blush blossom and vellum cs. Inks: bashful blue, pretty in pink, barely banana, sage shadow. Access: brads, non SU pink grosgrain ribbon, tag, hemp twine.

I can't believe that the flower filled set is retiring...I just purchased it so am now desperately trying to give it some good use...lol.

Thanks for checking out my blog!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home