Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Monday, May 14, 2007

Birthday Lion...



I needed to make a Birthday card for a friends son for his 3rd Bday. I happened to see this super cute card by ked and it just sparked my creativity.

Yes, I actually took my markers and coloured each dot on the dotted bg...how could I not? Just look at the awesome effect. I just love it!

Stamps: Wild about you, it's your Birthday, small oval stamp (Amuse), dotted bg, and weathered bg. Inks: old olive, more mustard, creamy caramel, basic black, sahara sand and certainly celery, appricot appeal, bashful blue markers. CS: whisper white, old olive, buckaroo blue. Accessories: non su! grosgrain ribbon, dimensionals, horizontal slot punch, giga scallop circle punch, and mega circle punch.

I love this cute little set. So handy for birthday cards and baby cards too! Thanks for popping in!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home