Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Twisted racoons...



This is my first trial at making a "twist" card...very interesting! I used the tutorial off Splitcoast, you can view it here. Quite a fun, interactive card but I wish I had the patience to add more layers...seems a little plain to me...lol. I used the bg stamps to paper piece and make little shirts for these little guys...(not an original idea as I have seen it done in the Splitcoast galleries many times).

Stamps: Hip hip hooray, paisley bg, houndstooth bg, canvas bg, dotted bg and amuse oval. Inks: elegent eggplant, basic black, certainly celery, taken with teal. CS: Elegent eggplant, whisper white and certainly celery. Accessories: Su! grosgrain ribbon.

The backside of the flip part has the sentiment "hip hip hooray, it's your special day" and the little mouse girls stamped.

Thanks for checking out my blog!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home