Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Monday, May 28, 2007

Peek-a-boo baby girl...



I love this baby set "baby talk". It is just so cute and images are so fun and whimsical. I was so excited to use my "new" houndstooth bg. The bg is retired but I went on a mission to hunt it down and was so excited to receive it on a trade. I knew this bg would be perfect for baby cards!

To make the baby peek out I stamped her onto whisper white using basic black ink. Coloured her and cut her out. I then stamped the stroller in basic black onto whisper white. Using my Xacto knife I made a slice through the main image and slid the baby into the slice so she is peeking up.

To make the canopy of the stroller interactive and moveable I stamped the stoller again onto pretty in pink cs, cut both pieces of the stroller out and glued the bottom piece of the stroller down but, attatched the canopy only with a brad so that it will move up and down, and the baby can peek out.

Stamps: Baby talk, houndstooth bg. CS: pretty in pink, whisper white, barely banana. Ink: Basic black, pretty in pink, blush blossom (sponged around main image edges), barely banana and pretty in pink markers. Accessories: flower brad (Making memories), pink grosgrain (non SU!, linen thread.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:46 AM, Blogger Amy said…

    That is adorable. Great card!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home