Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Rich coffee...


"Coffee, chocolate and men...somethings are better rich". I saw this sentiment while perusing a stamp site so decided to type it up on my computer to use on this card. You can't see it in the photo but I stamped the "steam" in versamark and heat embossed it with sparkly clear emboss powder.
Stamps: Like it a latte small oval by Amuse. Inks: chocolate chip, pretty in pink, ruby red and sahara sand. CS: cool caribbean, chocolate chip, blush blossom, Basic Grey Blush line. Accessories: versamark, emboss powder, heat gun, liquid applique, grosgrain ribbon, horizontal slot punch, tag, and dimensionals.
Love these yummy colours together! Almost good enough to eat...errr...I mean drink. Ha ha ha!
Thanks for checking out my blog!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:59 PM, Blogger Meli Palmer said…

    I love that phrase! Such a cute card. LIAL is one of my very favorite stamp sets. Great colors, great layout of the card.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home