Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Monday, June 04, 2007

Sunny blossoms...

It's been a while since my last post! Soooooo much going on I didn't know if I was coming or going....ha ha ha.
I pulled out my "blossoms abound" set and made a sunny looking card, the gorgeous weather we had was very inspiring.

Stamps: Blossoms abound, print pattern, French script and linen. Inks: So saffron, certainly celery, more mustard, sahara sand, basic black and versamark. CS: barely banana, more mustard, whisper white, certainly celery. Accessories: white emboss powder, heat gun, choc. chip marker and spritzer tool, sponge, mat pack, paper piercer and ribbon.

Thanks for popping in and checking out my latest creation!!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:32 AM, Blogger Amy said…

    I love that set and think I need to order it this year. Beautiful card!

    Have a great week!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home