Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Aloha!



oh how I love this set! Once again I borrowed "Do the hula" from a friend. I have just ordered my own so I will no longer have to keep harrassing her to borrow hers...lol. Too bad it is retiring but I know I will still continue to get lots of use out of it. I used my weathered bg and got the neatest effect. I stamped it once and then re-inked the bg turned it sideways and stamped it again. Gives a very neat stamped look. This card is 5X5.

Stamps: Do the hula, weathered bg. Inks: Elegent eggplant, taken with teal, certainly celery pale plum and creamy caramel. CS: whisper white, elegent eggplant, certainly celery and taken with teal. Accessories: dimensionals, paper piercer, matt pack, giga scallop circle punch, eyelets, cropodial and ticket corner punch.

Thanks for checking out my blog!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home