Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Monday, June 11, 2007

Birthday Lei...



I was commissioned to make a masculine Birthday card for a "bar age" young, cool guy. I came up with this design and the inside reads "hope you get "lei-ed" on your Birthday!" Apparently, I am told it is perfect, so that was a huge relief to me...lol.

Stamps: Do the hula, canvas, riveting and Karen Foster 1/8" snap stamps. Inks: Basic black, old olive, choc chip and cameo coral, blush blossom, pumkin pie, creamy caramel and pink passion with blender pens for colouring in the image. CS: choc chip, old olive, more mustard, buckaroo blue, whisper white and Basic Grey hang 10 pp. Accessories: eyelets, twine, circle punch, cropodial and dimensionals.

Have I mentioned before how much I love this set?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home