Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Sunday, July 01, 2007

Happy Canada Day!!!



Happy Canada day to everyone!! I hope everyone had a chance to enjoy the festivities...we sure did! We went up to Courtenay to visit my brother and his family. We went down to the park where there were mass fetivities going on. This kids had a lot of fun. Music, face painting, balloons, food, bouncy castles and playgrounds and lots of park land to run...what a day!

This is a 4.5X4.5 card. I used the cuttlebug and rolled versamark over the raised textured area and heat embossed it with a sparkly emboss powder. I also added stickles to her tiara, bodice and bottom of her gown for a sparkly and elegent look.

Stamps: Happily ever after Inks: Basic black, versamark and barely banana, pretty in pink and certainly celery markers. Cs: whisper white, silver (non SU!). Access: emboss powder, stickles, ribbon (non SU!), ticket corner punch, brads.

5 Comments:

  • At 11:50 AM, Blogger Abra Leah Cross said…

    She is precious!!!

     
  • At 6:31 PM, Blogger Kristine said…

    Sooo gorgeous!! I love this card so much. WIsh I could CASE it, but don't have any stamp like that. :) You should feel very proud of this.

     
  • At 3:51 AM, Blogger maiahs_momma said…

    This is amazing, beautiful work :)!

     
  • At 9:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ooooh, love this card :) The layers and especially the shiny CB layer. Am going to see if I can CASE it with a wedding cake stamp I've got. Hopefullyit fits in the card. Well done!

     
  • At 5:25 AM, Blogger Heidi said…

    Gorgeous card! I love how you made the Cuttlebug frame!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home