Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Friday, June 29, 2007

mmmm...sahara sand....



Mmmmmm...I just love sahara sand with pretty in pink. So soft and pretty. I popped up the elephants ear with a dimensional and added a baby rattle in it's trunk to carry on the "baby" theme.

Stamps: Wild about you, houndstooth bg (retired), paisley bg, baby talk (rattle-retired), Amuse small oval, "oh baby" sentiment-M's $1 stamp. Inks: sahara sand, pretty in pink pad and marker, white craft, creamy caramel (stamped off). CS: sahara sand, pretty in pink, blush blossom, whisper white. Accessories: Non su ribbon, dimensionals.

Pretty simple and straight forward card but very elegent I thought.

Thanks!

2 Comments:

  • At 12:33 PM, Blogger Kristine said…

    So very cute!! I really like those colors too. I just got a tiny stampin' spot of Sarhara Sand, so now I know which color definately goes well with it! :) Great baby card.

     
  • At 1:49 PM, Blogger Robyn said…

    I love this!!! So very cute. Great colors and very creative. I will be bookmarking your blog. You have a lot of talent!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home