Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Colour challenge 120


I made this for Colour challenge 120 on Splitcoast. The challenge was a farewell to Cool Caribbean...sniff sniff. I love this colour...so sad to see it go. Rest assured I will still be using it for pesonal cards and use. The colour challenge was for cool Caribbean, marigold morning and pretty in pink. I inked up the vases in vogue for the first time, and I love it. so sweet and simple. This is a new level 3 hostess set from the new catty.
Stamps: Vases in vogue, dotted bg. Inks: basic black, cool caribbean and more mustard (had to substitute the mustard ink as I do not have marigold in the ink pad). CS: marigold morning, cool caribbean, pretty in pink, basic black and whisper white. Access: dimensionals, black grosgrain ribbon, paper piercer and mat pack.
Thanks for checking out my blog!

1 Comments:

  • At 3:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    this is so sweet and adorable! i love the colors and the *popped *flower!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home