Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Monday, June 25, 2007

classic wheels...



Here's a quick one I made for Father's day...one of the designs that I was selling. Let me tell you...I went through a lot to get this beautiful set!! LOL. "classic pick ups" was retired in the Canadian catalogue last year. It was on the American retirement list for the end of June. I had some sets I was trading listed on Splitcoast and had someone contact me who was willing to order the classic convertibles (she lived in the States), and then ship it to me. What a girl!! Needles to say I was super excited and very thankful for all her work just for me.

Stamps: Classic pick ups, print pattern. Inks: Basic black, versamark. CS: basic black, real red, silver-non su!, whisper white. Access: Silver emboss powder, "screw" brads, corner ticket punch.

A simple card but a good masculine design I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home