Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Fathers Day wheels...



This is the card I made for my Husband for Father's day. My husband is a car/vehicle nut so I made it my mission to find the classic convertibles and classic pick ups sets to add to my collection. For this card I used watercolour paper for the very first time and I love it!! it is so thick and really looks great when it is stamped and coloured. On all the "metal" areas of the car I used my stardust gel pen to make it shine and sparkle. Personally, this photo does not do this card justice...I think it looks much better in person.

Stamps: Classic convertibles, lovely as a tree, and sentiment by Hero arts. Inks: Basic black, choc chip, real red (watercoloured). CS: cranberry crisp, choc chip, buckaroo blue, watercolour paper and sentimental journey designer paper. Access: stardust gel pen, paintbrush, "screw" brads.

Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home